7 Interior Design Tips for Your Office
Do you want to create a nice and productive workplace? Here are some tips for your office design.
1) Lighting : First of all, remember that lights are very important in your workplace. A well lit space is essential to help maintain a good work environment. Natural light makes people happier: so, when you come to design your office, make the most of the sunlight with windows, skylights and glass walls. You will even save on your electric bill!
2) Office furniture: Choose an appropriate furniture for your business. There are lots of possible solutions around, so before you contact your interior designer, think about the best way to organised spaces in your office in order to ease the workflow, and consider a possible expansion.
3) Safety: Most employees spend more than 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer and this can cause various health problems, in particular back pain. It’s important to choose furniture specifically designed for offices, which takes into account ergonomics.
4) Color: Neutral colors are the most popular in offices, but they are not the only choice. Light blue can help concentration, and if you are always in contact with your customers, interior designers also recommend a touch of extra color for your office design. A dash of red or orange gives energy.
5) Meeting Room: In addition to offices, you’ll need a place in your business dedicated to meetings. The exchange of ideas fosters creativity and ensures the success of your projects.The interior design of this conference room needs to be accurate and smart, and it also need the right furniture.
6) Recreational Space: Create some space where employees can relax for a few minutes on their coffee break. In this case, your interior design should recreate a natural environment, add a little green with some plants or flowers.
7) Branding: Your office should talk about you. Even your interior design is a very effective way to communicate your values to employees, customers and visitors. Don’t forget to brand it!